Friday, August 6, 2010

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, not only are they beautiful they are absolutely AMAZING! The shade I have is Petticoat from MAC's In The Groove collection, unfortunately it is limited edition so you can check online for it or at your mac counter, if they don't have it. I'm sorry, they may bring it back in another collection later on. It seemed to be, that In the Groove collection had a lot of mineralize items, which I loved! My favourite item? Mineralize Skinfinsih in Petticoat. I use it on my eyes just cause it's so gorgeous and I use it either for a blush or highlight. It is a soft pink, mixed with gold and a little bit of hot pink. (you'll notice in the picture). I truly adore Petticoat, it adds some shimmer to cheeks or anywhere you want it. There isn't much to say about this product other than it's absolutely AMAZING! so if you can find it, BUY IT! You will NOT regret it! I promise.