Friday, August 6, 2010

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils (Lavender, Iced Mocha, Milk, and Oyster)



NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils are fantastic! They are used on there own, bases,primers, and also a highlight for the eyes depending on which colour you get. These everyone LOVES them! They are SO inexpensive, it's CRAZY! For one jumbo eye pencil it is $4.99. I use them as a base and a highlight. The colours I have right now are Lavender, Iced Mocha, Milk, and Oyster. They are all so amazing! I use milk as a highlight, when i say highlight i mean applying it to the inner corner of my eye to make my eyes look wider. I use every single colour, there isn't one colour that gets left behind, and no I do not mean i use all colours at once. I try to use at least one colour everyday because I'm addicted to them! I love how they are only $4.99, it's super duper inexpensive and it's totally worth it. I can guarantee you. I never used to see what the big deal was about the NYX Jumbo Pencils, but now I do they are like a creamy soft shadow, so basically a cream eye shadow. Lavender: A light/soft metallic purple. Iced Mocha: A Metallic brown, with a little bit of gold in it. Milk: A plain white. Oyster: A pink/purple metallic. As you can see "metallic" was a very common word, I don't know if it was the right word, but they do have a shimmery/metallic finish to it, so I guess it is metallic. I have some more coming in the mail, when I get those in I will post pictures! Definitely go out and buy these, if you haven't already!