Friday, August 6, 2010

Britney Spears Curious Fragrance


Britney Spears Curious Fragrance is so delicous. It smells of fresh fruit, freshly washed fruit, with a little bit of exotic smell to it as well. I bought a 30mL bottle for $19.99, which I thought was pretty good. Curious was realized in 2004, and I'm just getting around to it now to smell it and buy it. I'm so glad I did, they scent isn't exactly for everyone, some people like a more light scent, or like a scent similar to cologne, everyone likes different scents. I also know some people won't buy this perfume because it is made by Britney Spears, which is silly because it doesn't have to be about her it's about the fragrance. Getting back to the perfume, it is an eau de parfum which means it will last longer then eau de tiolette, some people say the scent is gone quickly but for me it lasted all day which is exactly what i needed. Curious comes in a 50mL and a 100mL, and there is smaller sizes for giftsets. The bottle has two plastic dangling hearts, unfortunately I don't have the two dangling hearts because they fell off. They also have other items that isn't exactly a perfume but from the perfume line curious: Body Souffle, Shower Gel, Body Polish, Body Shimmer, Perfumed Shimmer Stick, Fragrance Roller Ball and Lip Gloss Duo. I love this perfume, I think it smells delicious! I can't say go out and buy it, because like I said everyone has different tastes in smell, but I do think everyone should at least go out and smell it just to see!