Friday, August 6, 2010

Maybelline Enchanted Forest Eye Shadow Quad



Maybelline Enchanted Forest Eye Shadow Quad is like it sounds, "enchanted forest", it reminds me of a trail or the woods, something very plain with a lot of trees. It looks amazing on eyes, and all the colours are so shimmery which makes the look. I truly adore Maybelline quads, I always choose the shimmery ones just because those are the ones that look best on me. This quad is pretty dark, so I do tend to blend it to make it look lighter, but you can still notice it looks very naturey, if that's a word. I love all drugstore quads, my favourite ones are Revlon, Loreal, Maybelline, and Covergirl. They just have the best colours, and a HUGE variety. Enchanted Forest is a quad, you can use on any skin tone which I love for when I do people's makeup. I think all drugstore quads are amazing.